In Focus

'I have learnt to question things much more'


I have learnt to question things much more
I opted for a career in law because a lot of lawyers had inspired me in my growing-up years. I always wanted a career where I would be challenged in different ways. I believe being a lawyer is a noble profession where you can directly contribute to make a person’s life better.

My experience at DraftCraft International has been nothing short of amazing. After hearing about dreadful internship experiences from my friends at other places, I had hoped I would get to at least learn some basics but with the Law In Practice Course and the Internship Programme, I learnt much more than I had expected. I feel my perspective on a lot of things has changed for the better and I have learnt to question things more. I got very lucky with this internship and the people who have taught me have been wonderful. I understand now how different laws manifest in practice and not just on paper. I love the atmosphere at the workplace!

- Snehi Mehta (BBA. LL.B, NMIMS Kirit Mehta School of Law)