In Focus

'I have better understanding of the court procedures now'


I have better understanding of the court procedures now
There were many things that I was ignorant to which I learnt during my certificate course. The course helped me in understanding the various legal procedures in India and how they are actually implemented at ground zero. For example, the lecture module on Crime helped me obtain a wider understanding of how and FIR is filed, the procedure involved and what follows after. Before attending this course I had very limited knowledge on the civil and criminal procedures of the Indian legal system, mainly restricted to the statues in books. But during the course, the experts conducting the course gave me a reality check when it comes to the civil and criminal procedures. Their years of experience and expertise were very useful for our understanding. I feel extremely grateful to have joined this course I now I have a much clearer understanding of day to day proceedings in our courts.

- Aisvaria Subramanian (BBA. LL.B, Jindal Global Law School)