In Focus

'I could utilise my writing skills for law'


I could utilise my writing skills for law

I chose this field as I feel law has still not completely percolated down to the masses. I realised the need to comprehend the law and make it accessible at the grassroots level in simpler and more comprehensible terms.

My experience with DraftCraft International has been exceptional as it was my first-ever industrial exposure to the field of law and the team was friendly, while never letting us lose focus of the projects in hand. The best part of the entire Internship Programme was the informal discussions about issues that matter and the documentary screenings made learning even more fun. The Law In Practice Course made law seem so simple and practical and it helped me unravel that it wasn’t any ‘rocket science’ once you figure the statute and procedures that fall in place. DraftCraft also gave me an opportunity to utilise my writing skills in making law easier to understand. As an intern, it gave me the best, first-time unforgettable experience.