In Focus

'The course refined my concepts of law'


It was an immensely enlightening experience. Having completed the course, I am grateful that now I have developed a deeper understanding of law.
Overall, the course was very dynamic and comprehensive. It was incredibly informative and knowledgeable. The course was a good summary of a wide range of relevant topics. We touched upon several aspects of the Constitution, Civil and Criminal Law, Consumer Law, Contract Act, International Law ,etc . I learned many new things, which wouldn't have been possible with only the bookish knowledge. The most important aspect was that the course was not just restricted to theoretical learning, but also connected to the present practical scenario. This made the course very interesting and engaging. We were pointed out several minute details that students often get confused with, for instance the difference between criminal and civil defamation, bailable and non-bailable offence, among others. This refined my concepts and improved my understanding ten-fold. It was a well-structured course, packed with relevant information, judgements, discussions, screenings and question-answer session. This truly gave me a great exposure and excelled my knowledge.
- Disha Lakhaney (Mumbai)